Monday, November 20, 2006

Jazzin' it up

Welcome Back!

I have retired bluestarblog for good, and like the description suggests, this will be my temporary site. Though I will continue to write about politics and (what should be) our support for the war, this site will not be the bloodthirsty warblog my last site obviously was. To start things off on a lighter note, here's one of my favorite guitarists Stanley Jordan with "Jumpin' Jack":




One of my diversions lately has been watching videos of guitar virtuosos from different genres and in a variety of settings - on stage, in a music store, at home, or giving lessons. My playing has significantly improved thanks to these videos.

First off, the shredders:

Matthew Mills


Michael Romeo


Paul Gilbert


Buckethead



And a little acoustic romp:

John McLaughlin


Erik Mongrain


Michael Hedges


Justin King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home